The challenge was to integrate the brand’s on-ground product challenge across all channels with a strong focus on increasing awareness on digital media.
1. The solution was to create an online property around the challenge and promote it across target channels – Facebook, Twitter & YouTube.
2. Customised creative posts were published across channels to create a buzz and increase engagement.
3. An engaging quiz based app was launched for a 21-day period where different questions were asked each day, keeping it in sync with the 21-day product challenge. The app had a custom back end which enabled the administrator to change the questions, review and download daily entries and analyse the app performance. 21 winners were announced daily and 3 mega prize winners were selected from the entries received during the 21 days.
4. On Twitter, weekly contests were run using different hashtags around the campaign and the number 21.
5. The campaign TVC was published and shared on YouTube and other social media channels to further increase awareness about the challenge.
The campaign turned out to be a huge success in terms of enrollment for the challenge and the overall engagement on social media.
Facebook fans increased by 50% and people talking about shot to more than 2500% during just the first month of the campaign period. The quiz app received 5500+ entries in a period of 21 days. The campaign hashtags trended in the top 5 of India-wide trends.